Monday, November 12, 2012

Never Ending Love

Even though I'm young, I've learned a lot about love over the years, especially this last one. The one thing that I'm just now beginning to realize is that people that love you will fail you. From a child's perspective, I just always assumed love never failed. In my eyes, love was perfect. The problem with this thought is that I was looking at flawed, human love. I now realize that there is only one kind of perfect, true love. This love can only be found through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Life is made up of ups and downs, and is literally like a roller coaster ride. You never know what is coming around the corner. However, one thing I have learned is that no matter what comes around that corner, Jesus is always, always, always there right beside me. It does not matter if I have not been living for Him like I should or if I have turned my back on Him. He is always there to wrap His arms around me and love and comfort me like no other.

Just a thought...God's love is the one thing that never leaves. I pray that one day I will be able to love others half as much as He loves us.

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment