Monday, April 23, 2012

Clifton Wedding


Wendi Hayes and Jarrod Clifton were united in marriage in a small outside wedding on Saturday, March 26 in Waycross, Ga. The lovely couple was joined by family and friends that have supported them throughout their lifetime.

The officiator, groom, and groomsmen walking down the aisle
            The young duo met on the school bus as children and quickly became good friends. However, when Jarrod got in high school, his family moved to Macon and they were no longer able to see each other. In 2010, Jarrod moved back to Waycross and bumped into Wendi at a restaurant one night. The two quickly rekindled their friendship, and within no time were engaged. Now, after all those years, the two have finally made it official.

The bride being escorted by her father
Before the wedding began the groom commented on the big day saying, “I’m so glad it’s finally here. I hope it turns out to be everything Wendi has ever dreamed of. This is one of the best days of my life, and I’m so ready to begin our life together.”

            As people began to take their seats, the groom and groomsmen were led in by the officiator, Carley Hickox. The bride was then escorted down the aisle and the ceremony began. Following the ceremony, friends and family were invited to a reception at Shrine Lake in Waycross, Ga.

Wendi and Jarrod saying their vows

            At the reception, Wendi commented on her big day stating, “This has all turned out so perfectly. I know people always say that your wedding day will be the best day of your life, but this truly has been the best day of my life. I’m so thankful for everyone coming to celebrate with us.”


Mr. and Mrs. Jarrod Clifton

            Wendi is the daughter of Todd Hayes of Waycross, Ga. and Beverly Lee of Nahunta, Ga. She attends Waycross College and is employed by Satilla Regional Medical Center.

            Jarrod is the son of Jerry and Debbie Clifton of Macon, Ga. He graduated from Central High School in 2007 and is employed at Ware State Prison.

1 comment:

  1. You have shared great information on wedding and surely you had great time. Few months ago, I arranged my brother’s wedding reception at one of grand NYC wedding venues. Invited all my family and friends. We all had an excellent party.

    ReplyDelete