![]() |
| Picture courtesy of Eric Hickox |
I was once told that when you get to college is when you find your true best friends. While I agree that college is the perfect opportunity to find people who are a lot like you, I don't think that it means you should forget all of your other friends. Friendship is one of the most important kinds of love to experience. Everyone needs someone that they can vent to about their bad day or share their big news with. However, as college students, we tend to get so caught up in our own lives that we take our friends for granted. I think it's important to realize how much we need our friends, and every now and then tell them how much they mean to us. As the semester comes to an end and most of us move off to different colleges, I encourage everyone to not lose contact with your close friends. A true friend that will always stand by your side can be hard to find, so when you find one don't let distance keep you apart. A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. -Sarah Jessica Parker
With Love,
Kendal

grt
ReplyDelete